This is a brilliant opportunity to join our award-winning recruitment company in London as a Client Services Consultant. This is a brand new role in line with our exciting growth plans. As Client Services Consultant, you’ll play an important role in all aspects of new client acquisition. From initial enquiry to the completion of the onboarding process, then handing over to client services, you’ll hand-hold new clients through the process to completion.
You’ll generate new business enquiries through a range of channels including in-person at networking events and awards (no cold calling required). You’ll research new potential clients thoroughly before approaching them. From here you will write proposals and set up meetings between potential clients and the relevant members of our team.
You will also need to keep up to date with the latest trends in the job market and understand the needs of our clients. If you are an ambitious and hardworking individual, this is the perfect opportunity for you to start your career in recruitment. So don't hesitate, apply today!
- Opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing industries in the UK
- Supportive training scheme
- Competitive environment offering financial incentives to high performing individuals
- Social, fun, and supportive environment – regular working social events
- Equal, diverse, and inclusive working environment
- 20 days of holiday
- Clear paths for high performing individuals to progress into more senior roles
- University graduate with a 2:1 or higher
- Competitive, ambitious and results driven candidates
- Great work ethic and self-motivated individuals
- Applicants must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidates who enjoy working in a target-based environment
- Sales experience preferred
- Cold calling to gain new clients
- Identifying Clients for successful placements
- Interacting with and processing individuals who have been identified as potential successful candidates
- setting up meeting with clients for placement opportunities
- Negotiating terms of contracts